Wednesday 1 July 2015

Wardrobe Wednesday-My Dream Skirt.

So I've been naughty again, but we're back now. So one of my very first posts was about my favourite shop. Handmade by Hollycrow, it is literally the shop of dreams. Honestly if you're anything like me you will feel like you've won a golden ticket. Holly last week relocated to a new shop which is much bigger, and loving her clothes as much as I do I took a little trip down. It's safe to say I wasn't disappointed. Now I've been wanting the Cath Kidston cloud print dress from the second I laid eyes on it. But when I went into Hollys new shop and saw this, this over took that cloud print and took it too a whole new level. 
How adorable is this skirt. I paid £40 for this beauty. But there's only a few out there and even though it's rain printed and here in the UK we are in the middle of a heatwave it's still super summery. It's safe to say I love it a lot. 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is sooo cute! Definitely worth the money, in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I couldn't leave it when I saw it. It's so well made as well so it's most definitely worth the money :)
      Collars and Frills
      Xxxxx

      Delete