Wednesday 29 July 2015

Perfect Pom Pom Loafers..

Oh my goodness gracious me, I've been on the hunt for a pair of Pom Pom shoes for the longest time. I've wanted some for so long: partly because of how cute they are; partly because I want to want to feel like Tinker bell but who doesn't. I found the most amazing pair on my hunt, guess where from?! Primark oh my gosh Primark you've out done yourself with these. 
They're loafers so super comfortable and super wearable. I've wanted a pair since last year from Topshop but they were a lot more expensive than these which came in at just £10 bargin right? I'm absolutely in love with them they're also improved comfort which means I can wear them for work all day and they're stupidly comfortable. They're super duper cute if you're looking, get these. 

Lots of Love
Collars and Frills
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment