Monday 3 August 2015

July Favourites.

Here's the obligatory how is it August thing,but seriously how is it August! Where's the month gone,I don't even know. July has been a pretty busy month for me but there has been some very stand out favourites for me so let's get cracking. 
Number one; I've graduated I'm officially a university graduate this was defiantly my favourite thing of the month and possibly of the year. I've graduated Drama, Performance and Theatre Arts with a 2:1. It was the best day I've had in a long time and my dress was also a favourite of the month I wore a Ted Baker Tea dress which is super summery and super lovely. I am however going back to Universty in September for another year to train to be a teacher. EXCITING. 
Number 2; I've fallen head over heels in love with a food snack this month. It's crazy how much I love these. Mint M&Ms now if you're from America these probably aren't a treat to you but here in the UK they're super hard to find. But I found them in B&M for 69p I think I bought my local B&M out of them if I'm honest I've ate a lot this month, they're just so tasty. 
Next up we're going into normal Collars and Frills territory with cutesy things and this little beauty is from Primark. The place of the dreams (well sometimes). There were three things that drew me to this number one its pastel pink and cream, number two it's Disney it's no secret I'm a huge Disney fan and lastly number three it's a make up bag are you quite prepared for what is probably the cutest most adorable make up bag in history. 
Just look at it I want to cry at how cute it is and it looks perfect on my desk. Best thing about this little cutie though it was £3.

Lastly,we have a Make-up favourite, well it's a duo make up favourite which I have used every single day of July I think. Literally I have fallen I love with this pairing.I don't wear foundation, so I've been on the hunt for a long lasting blusher and highlighter duo and I've finally found. This makes me happier than it probably should but it's the Make Up Revolution highlighter in Peach Lights and the Bourjois Cream Blush in 03 these two together is like a match made in cheek heaven. 

I have the Highlighter pallete which comes in at just £8 it's perfect though and worth every single penny. Not that it's a lot any way. 
That's everything I've been loving this month. Let me know what you've been loving this month. Also quick question if I started YouTube would you guys watch? Please let me know. 
Lots of Love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxxx


1 comment: