Monday 17 August 2015

My travel make up bag.

So it's supposed to be make up Monday again I had trouble uploading so sorry guys, time is really starting to flyby. I keep a make up bag in my bag all the time in case of an emergency and I thought I'd share what's in there with you so here we go.

First and for most my travel make up bag is the cutest. If you've read my July favourites I'm guessing you'll be noticing that I have a stash of Disney make up bags. It's a bad habit but hey they're cute. I carry this Little Mermaid Makeup bag everywhere because its oil cloth material for a start and if you're like me o spill stuff in my bag all the time, it's not to big but it's spacious enough for what I need it for and lastly it was only £2.50 from Primark so I don't mind if it gets bashed about. Now let's take a look inside shall we?
What a shock guys it's Make up Revolution! Not like I talk about their products every make up Monday. Seriously though guys they're probably my favourite make up brand. This is there Iconic Blush, Bronze and Brighten in the shade Smoulder. This is perfect for carrying around as the blush is super  pigmented, the highlight is a stunning champagne glow only downside is I don't use bronzer I'm skin tone vampire and bronzer just makes me look dirty. 
Oh my goodness this concealer is perfect. I also know that I talk about concealer a lot but I'm always looking for different concealers to try and this one , well this one is probably one of the best colour matches I've found. It's the Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory. This concealer also has highlighting properties so it makes you look super awake, no more dark circles for Leanne. Hooray. It's quite a liquidy consistency so probably not the best for oily skin. 
Benefit Roller Lash mascara. Guys I've you've been here for a while you'll know my love for this little beauty. If like me your eyes are wide and round this little beauty is for you. It's everything amd more you'll need in a mascara it gives you that doll eye look which is what I'm always after in my mascara. 
Nude eyeliner, this is probably one of my holy grail products. I always wear a nude liner it gives you that super wide eyed doll look. It's all about the big eyes for me so this will never leave my make up bag ever. This one is a Rimmel one and it's super long lasting. 
I'm always wearing liquid liner and this has been the one I've used since I started wearing liquid liner. It's the Rimmel glam eyes and it's super easy to apply and lasts all day. 
Lastly it's my lip products that are always with me. I love Burts bees lip products they're super hydrating and the coloured balms give amazing colour pay off and amazing hydration which is always a plus in my books. I also always carry a lip colour with me and at the moment that's the Maybelline Colour Drama in Minimalist it's a pretty pink with a bit of sparkle and it's just the perfect everyday colour that can be taken into the night 
Let me know what's in your travel bag?
Lots of Love
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment