Monday 10 August 2015

The Best High Street Blushes.

So, as some of you may know I'm a
sucker for blush. I really don't think make up looks complete with blush. I'm going to talk about my very favourite high street blushes. I'm extremely girly, extremely girly so a lot of these are pinks just as a warning. 
I'm in love with sleek blushes, they're literally the single best high street blushes . I have a bunch of these including the palletes but my two stand out blushes have to be Rose Gold, now I'm an avid YouTube watcher and every youtuber went crazy over this blush calling it a NARS dupe but the pigment in this is crazy good and the colour is so beautiful when the light hits it and reflects the gold you look like a radiant Disney princess. This is the blush I probably get the most compliments on as it's just simply stunning. They also are super long lasting I've had this for almost a year and I'm nowhere near pan.
The other stand out colour for me is Pixie Pink. Now in the pan this is a super Barbie pink which too many people would be very daunting to put it bluntly but when it's on it gives such a sweet pink glow. It looks like the glow you get when you've just stepped outside on a icy cold day. You really don't need a lot of this again which will show in my photograph they're so soft and silky smooth to they're the perfect blush and everyone needs to try at least one and at £4.49 there's not really an excuse now is there. (As you can probably tell I'm the worse person to shop with I'm just like yeah get it get it now!)
Next up we have a brand everyone knows I love. Can you guess?! It's Make-Up Revolution. They do blush palletes for just £6 oh yes. £6 that is all for 8 blushes and the pigmentation in these blushes is just perfection. I've got 2 palletes I have the Sugar and Sweet Pallete which is full of pretty pinks and pastel highlights making it so sweet. I love this Pallete and use it constantly. Only down side is they're pretty massive which isn't ideal for travelling but is just perfect for home. 
I also have the All About the Cream Pallete which is full of cream blushes. There's a very wide variety of colours on the palette and I've been mostly wearing the deep red shade as it slightly makes me feel like Snow White as its so cute and rosy literally the cutest colour as you look like you're blushing as deep as it looks in the pan it really isn't on the skin.  
It also has contor colours too but I don't really contor as I'm extremely pale and when I try I just look slightly dirty, lovely image there I know but it's the truth. 

Lastly we have another cream blush, I've talked about this before on here its the Bourjois cream blush in Rose Tender this again is a pretty pink natural flush. It's so beautiful on the cheeks. Please don't judge me by how mine looks as I use it a lot and I've tried to tidy it up but it's pretty hard. This blush with a highlight looks so sweet and is the look I go for most days now. 

Those are my very favourite blushes available on the high street. Let me know if there is any other blushes you think I should give a whirl. Also sorry for my lack of posts last week I had a few days away in London. So keep your eyes peeled for something new and very different coming from Collars and Frills in the next few weeks. It's very exciting! Let me know what you think it could be. Also come and say hello to me on Facebook just type in Collars and Frills on the search bar and say hi on my page even give me a like if you're feeling lovely. 
Lots of Love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment