Wednesday 12 August 2015

Lipstick matching my clothing.

I've got into a habit I'm not sure if it's good or bad, but it's a habit none the less. I've starting buy lipsticks to match my clothing exactly. So it's wardrobe Wednesday here but this kind of classes as wardrobe no? Loosely? Maybe? Anyway it's a habit I've got into 
recently. It started with my Revlon lip butter in Tutti Fruti as it matched my Next off the shoulder floaty top colour wise too a tee. This top and lip combo and perfection of summer as they're such a pretty orange colour.  The top was the bargain price of £16 and has been my summer wardrobe must with jeans for those typical warm but not UK days.
Next up is what I call my Snow White combo, Snow is one of my favourite Disney princesses so it's nice to pay a bit of a homage to her from time to time. Here I'm wearing my Primark dress which I got around Christmas time and Lush lipstick in Strong. This as the name is a very bold colour as it's a strong statement lip. It's a very orangey red which is perfect for me. 
I used to really shy away from bright lips but I've had a massive change of heart as of late and I adore them now. 
Please let me know if you do this as well buying a colour to match one item of clothing and it's not just me being odd. 

Lots of love
Collars and Frills 
 Xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment