Thursday 13 August 2015

OOTD-Bulldogs and Bow ties.

Leanne are you blogging on a Thursday?! Why yes, yes I am. It's only a super quick post today. I wanted to share my outfit with you guys. 
Today I'm going full Kawaii school girl chic. I love cutesy outfits and this is definitely one of my favourites. I'm wearing a pinafore dress that I've had for ages and picked up from a charity shop for like £1.49 or something stupid like that I adore it though I get so much wear out of it. Next up we have my French Bulldog shirt which is from Lovestruck this shirt is one of my favourite things I own it's such a twist on a white shirt and I love it so so much. I'm also sporting what has become a kind of staple Leanne item which is a bow tie this is just a hair clip that I slide across my shirts and well it does the trick I have so many different ones but black and white and spotty will do for today. 
 My socks are just typical frilly socks from Primark and that's also where I get my tights if anyone is interested. Last but not least are my shoes. These are probably my most prized possession they are a pair of vintage loafers I picked up from Camden a few years ago I only paid £15 for them they're real leather and perfection. No modern shoes could ever match up to these beauties. 
They've slightly scuffed at the front but that just adds to the charm. 
Please come and say hi to me over on Facebook just type in Collars and Frills on the search bar and leave me a comment and if you're feeling super lovely even a like but I'd love to say hi to you! 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment