Monday 13 July 2015

Summer Saviours.

Okay so as I'm writing this it's raining, but here in England we've had a huge heat wave so I'm going to give you a quick run down of my five summer saviours. 

Number one has to be the Lush Million Dollar moisturiser, this stuff is heaven sent if you are like me and you have to just take half a step out of the door and you burn this will be your saviour. It has the lush feeling younger pigmint in the product do your skin looks glowing no need for heavy make up, it has SPF 30 so works as your sun tan lotion on your face, has the most amazing honey and toffee smell to the product and lastly it's an amazing moisteriser to my skin has been raidient since using this product. I'll defiantly repurchase this as I'm running out, I might 2 so I never run out.
 Next up we have the Maybelline Lash Sensational, oh my good golly gosh this mascara. So a few posts ago I said I love Roller Lash and yes I still do but I think this little beauty has piped it to the post as my favourite and it comes in at half the price, BONUS. I get so many compliments on my eyelashes when I wear this product. The wand is also the perfect shape for rounded eyes, DOUBLE BONUS. It stays put all day so no flakey bits down your face. Just get it is all I can say. 
Next lips, these two kind of come as a pair but I'll take about each separately so I've fallen head over heels for the Bourjois   Rouge Editions. My favourite shade is 07 which is supposed to be a nude but because of my pale pastyness it's more reddy,pinky and slightly nude I do love the colour anyway but the thing I love the most is the staying power they are a liquid lipstick that ends up very matte. They almost leave a stain on the lip and in summer are super perfect because you don't need constant top ups. 
But because of there staying power they sometimes like to stay put so my other best friend is the Lush lipscrub in Bubblegum. This smells like snow fairy which with the comforter would rank as my favourite scents ever. It tastes amazing sometimes I find myself eating it once I've used it, it really does taste that good. You simply rub it on your lips and lick it off job done. 
Lastly, now I'm a girl with a thick full fringe. Hands up fringe barers if you get gappy fringe in the heat. My hand is well and truly up, however I've found the solution the Colab dry shampoo is just incredible. I like the New York scent best as I'm a sucker for a fruity smell however they're all lovely smelling. They're a god send for hot days the best thing about them too is you can buy minis. YES MINIS. I'm a fan of mini beauty products there's just something so thrilling with a travel sized product, so I've also got a little bottle in my bag for when I'm on the go bye bye gappy fringe.

Let me know if you have a holy grail summer product you think I should try. 

Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's just perfect isn't it!
      Collars and frills
      Xxxxxx

      Delete
  2. So many people are loving the Lash Sensational mascara! I'll have to branch out and try it out when my current mascara is gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! Honestly you will not regret it, seriously it's the best mascara I've ever used
      Collars and Frills
      Xxxxx

      Delete