Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sparkley shoes.

Okay guys, I'm pretty sure I'm slightly magpie because if I see something shiny it has to be mine. Now if you've read my blog for a while you will also know I'm a shoe obsessive. I just really like shoes, ALOT. In March time I spotted what can only be described as my ideal shoes on Asos, the silver shooting star heels. They had them in mint too and I adore mint but the silver were just something else and I kept putting them in my basket and then seeing the price and was like you're so pretty but you're also £40 which I know isn't that steep but the amount of shoes I own I was doubting how much id wear them. This is turning into some dramatic story! But then, dun dun dun when I went to purchase them they were out of stock. ( I was so close to tears.) But in some freak twist of fate the day I got my university results they had one pair left and THEY WERE MY SIZE. So I turned into a Finding Nemo seagull and was like mine,mine,mine. As it was my results day I got them as a treat for my self for getting a 2:1. 
Just look at them though, they're are a thing of pure beauty. I couldn't really leave them could. 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment