Friday 17 July 2015

My Favourite Lush Oxford Street Shower Products

I've got a few Oxford street favourites that I want to talk about. Now I love lush products just love them. I've already done a post about my favourite bath bomb Frozen that is truly a thing of beauty. Now I'm going to talk about my favourite shower products.

My favourite lush product will always be snow fairy, seriously I have to buy about 2 litres to keep me going for the year. It's the most incredible smell ever if you love candyfloss get it. I'm a sucker for a sweet smell.

For that reason I could not wait to try the Comforter Shower Creme, if you love the smell of the bubble bar you'll love this. I would say that this is my second favourite lush smell but it's a very close second. The shower Creme feels super moisturising and is bright pink! It's the best thing since sliced bread you leave the shower feeling so comforted and happy the smell is so uplifting. The bubble bar feels like a hug in the water and so does this. It's also got a little bit if sparkle in there which is a bonus for me. Also it's available all year round at Oxford Street BONUS! 
 Next we have Yuzu and Cocoa shower Creme, oh this. This smells like holidays and it's bright yellow, so you may resemble a Simpson for a bit whilst showering you do actually, you do look like a Simpson.  But like the comforter it's super moisturising and perfect for this warm summer time as you feel so refreshed coming out of the shower. I bought my bottle from the Lush Kitchen but I need more in my life and I need it soon. 

Whilst placing my kitchen order I also ordered the Refresher Shower Jelly. I adore the shower jellys you can use them for your hair as they're seaweed based so incredible for eczema which I do suffer from as well quite badly on my hands. You can also freeze them so they're cool again in this warm weather and they're amazing for sunburn! Can you see why I love them so much, anyway this one smells like its name sake sweet it's a very uplifting morning sent it'll leave you ready to seize the day. It's a perfect morning pick me up. I love it! Both products are also all year round at Oxford Street again what a bonus. 
Let me know your favourite lush products 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. love the comforter bubble bar, smells amazing!! I am definitely going to be seeking out the shower cream.
    http://sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly it's so lovely! Get it if you can!
    Lots of love
    Collars and Frills
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete