Wednesday 22 July 2015

Flower (crown) power 🌸

So it's wardrobe Wednesday and today I'm going to talk about FLOWER CROWNS! I have a huge love for flower crowns and excuse to make me feel like a disney princess (please don't tell me this is just me). I have so many but I'm going to tell you about a few of my favourites. 
First up my very very very favourite is from Claire's which usually I don't go in as I feel like it's quite a young shop but oh my golly gosh I love this flower crown. 
Can we just talk about this a second I'm more of headband flower crown wearer because as you can see I have a fringe so they sit weird on me. That was slightly of tangent but this crown is just beautiful it should of been £14 which for me was just super expensive but I got it for £5 amazing right?! The colours are very autumnal which for me makes it better as most people just get the flower crowns out for summer but the colour of this gives me an excuse to wear it all year round. To put it bluntly I love it a lot, a lot, a lot a lot. Look at me being all Parent Trap quotey. Seriously though is that not such a classic film. 

Next up we have a primark beauty, I love this so much. It's so so cute it's pink and white! I love pink a lot this one was calling out to me so I just got it, it cost £4 which I think is a bargain if I'm honest it's so beautiful. 

I actually got another from primark for £2 it was also on sale I just love it as well. I think we can take that I love my flower crowns everyone I've mentioned I've said I loved. But this is a white and baby pink so it's super wearable, I wear it all the time. 

Lastly we've got one I picked up from the Katy Perry range at Claire's it was on sale in the 5 for £5 offer they do sometimes so I was like okay it looks like little animal ears and is so adorable I could burst from cuteness it's a bright blue and just cute as a button. 

I really do love my flower crowns I really want a mint green one if you know where I can get one let me know! 
Lots of love
Collars and Frills 
   Xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love flower crowns too! They're such a cute addition to any outfit, the blue Katy Perry one is my favourite X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely aren't! Me too I think it's so cutesy!
      Xxxxx

      Delete