Monday 20 July 2015

My Top Five Favourite Lip Products.

It's Make up Monday here we go. So I'm going to tell you guys about my five very favourite lip products. These products are my go to like what I think are the greatest products.

 Let's start with this little beauty, okay this is one of a collection because I really love all the colours but I tend to go for this one the most it's the Revlon lip butters. I know everyone swears by these as so I, the colour I go for most is Tutti Fruti in summer this is my go to bold lip. It's a gorgeous orange which I love in summer time as it just brightens up any outfit. The texture of these is too perfect. They're so moisturising and so pigmented. I could sing their praises all day but I won't I'll move on. 
Next up we have, what has been my handbag lipstick since the day I bought it. It's the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in number 38. This is the perfect pink nude,it's such a day to night colour. It's long lasting and just perfection if you're on the look out for a more pink toned nude this is it! Please excuse mine I accidentally squashed it in the lid (please feel my pain.)
Next up we have another Nude. It's the Soap and Glory sexy mother pucker gloss stick in Nudist. I love this product, truth be told I've neglected it a little bit. This is more like a coloured gloss do it's not heavily pigmented but it leaves your lips looking lovely. It's also very moisturising. 
Next up we have the easiest product ever to apply. I love these I have two of these products but I need more, main word there being NEED! It's the Maybelline Colour Drama range. My favourite is minimalist it's a really muted pink with a lot of shimmer. These are heaven sent they're long lasting highly pigmented and all around just great. If you don't have one get one they're super duper great. 
Lastly is one I won't talk about much because it was in one of my last make up Monday's it's the Lush Lipsticks in Affectionate unfortunately at the moment the lipsticks are only available in Oxford Street, I need more of these lipsticks I wear it for work where I do a lot of talking it doesn't need topping up. It's a perfect colour, such a pretty pretty pink it's girly and just super sweet. 

They are my holy grail lip products I love each and everyone one of them. Let me know if there's any products you think I should try? 
Lots of love
Collars and Frills 
   Xxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. They looks so nice, I really want to try them x

    Much love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all incredible if you can get them
      Collars and Frills
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I want to try them all so bad, I actually have just picked up a Kate moss lipstick- can't wait to get some wear out of it x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just get them all, honestly they're my everyday colours and it's honestly the nicest lipstick it sits in the lips perfectly :)
      Collars and Frills
      Xxxxxx

      Delete