Wednesday 15 July 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons Wear Them.

I've bought a lot, I've bought a lot of stuff and it was all YELLOW. (Just my little nod to a fantastic Coldplay song)  In my last few buying experiences and truthfully I don't know why. As most of you will probably know I'm extremely fair and very dark haired naturally so a lot of pale people avoid yellow like the plague, but not me. But everything was just screaming 'YELLOW is it me you're looking for.' No I'm going to stop with the frankly terrible song jokes. Leanne just stop. 
It started with my yellow backpack granted I look slightly like Dora the Explorer with my big backpack on (I know hers is purple). But this bag had been my staple bag since I've had it. It's so spacious, its got a front pocket which I just love because I can keep my lip products in there and they're so easy to access. New Look you did a good job on this bag. 


Next I bought the Lemon printed bikini. How I love this bikini guys. If you've been reading my blog from the beginning first of all thank you but secondly you will know I love food printed clothes a whole bunch. When I saw this I just had to get it , it's from primark and cost me around £10 which isn't bad at all. The bottoms are 50's pinup style which for me was even better being the vintage fashion junkie that I am. It also has bows on. So all in all of there was Leanne's dream bikini it would be this one, primark you did a very very good thing bringing this bikini out. 


Sticking to the Lemon theme, again if you've been here from the start you'll know my love of quirky clutches. It's a lot I have a very wide selection, but not many fruit based ones, which really is not an excuse to buy one I know. But when I went into Matalan earlier this week and saw this little slice of heaven. (Haha slice I can't believe I've just made myself laugh with that. ) I just had to get it, it was down to £4 which compared to the New Look ones is a complete bargain and I just know it'll be a summer outfit staple. 
 
Next also from Matalan in the sale. ( if you're from the UK get yourself to the Matalan sale everything is just incrediblely cheap.) I got the most adorable socks, now from the name collars and frills it pretty much signifies my love of both of those things, so when I saw yellow frilly socks for 75p well they just had to be mine. They are so adorable and paired with my silver jelly shoes it will just be a cuteness overload. So my Matalan trip was extremely successful. 

Last but by no mines least, is what is probably my favourite yellow thing I own. Well it's yellow and white but still, my dress. This dress was literally just love at first sight. It was £15 from primark which for primark is slightly expensive but I don't even care. Whenever I have it on people say I look like Belle which in my eyes is the biggest compliment ever in the world. But it's just so summery, sweet and scrumptious. Since I've bought I've worn it pretty much once a week it's just so cute and girly. In other words I just love it a lot.
  I think yellow is going to be colour of the summer as possiblely even the winter. Let me know what your summer colour is . 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
     Xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Yellow is seriously one of my favourite colours, I love all of your things, haha. The bikini is especially cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the cutest colour isn't it! Aww thank you I must say I love them too but then again I'm biased slightly and I just couldn't resist it when I bought it!
      Xxxxx

      Delete