Monday 27 July 2015

Three of my Favourite Budget Eyeshadow Brands.

Okay so I don't know if I've said before I'm a sucker for a bargin, I love a good bargin and these products I'm going to talk about these fit into this category perfectly. So let's jump right in.

Sorry about th dusky products just shows they're used I guess!

Number 1, this brand have literally become probably one of my very favourite make up brands. It's Make up Revolution I have a whole bunch of these palletes. The one in the photo is the What You Waiting For pallete these come in at just £6 i know right bargin. Im a sucker for a pink eyeshadow look I think it looks girly and fun and this pallete come in handy for achieving this look there are 12 shimmer colours and 6 matte. This the same in the majority of their palletes apart from the Iconic pro palletes which are an incredible dupe for the naked palletes and they're just £4. The pigmentation, texture well everything about these palletes are incredible just get them don't even hesitate. (The sheer amount of times I said pallete in that is extremely alarming.)

 
Next up we have the Maybelline Colour Tattoos my go to colour is Pink Gold, like I said I love a pink eye make up look at this looks perfect on its own or works amazingly as a base. If I use of these underneath my eyeshadow it doesn't budge all day. On its own it's a subtle pink and looks super pretty is you're going for a less is more look, I also have on and on bronze and I'm going to invest in a few more they're incerdible.


Last and by no means least we have the Collection Eyes Uncovered. Oh my goodness gracious me these are good like really good like really really good I could go on. These come with 6 very wearable shades and I got mine for the bargin price of £2.99 yes that is all. I can't sing this products praises enygh and if I could I'd need a huge choir and hours. I have two of these I have the Nude Bronze which is the one photographed this is perfect for a gold summery eye. It also has a white so perfect for inner corners of the eye. I also have the Little Mix limited edition one which has a wider variety of colours and I love them both so so much. They would be your perfect travel companion as they are small light weight and very pigmented. One downside is the magnetic packaging but that is easy enough to deal with. All in all just pick one of these little beauties up they're honestly an amazing bargin product. 
Let me know your favourite products and I'll look into getting them.
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I really love the NYX love in Paris eye shadow palette! Although I did buy it ages ago so it may not be available in shops any longer haha
    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I'll keep an eye out for that! I'm always on the hunt!
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I actually have all three of these products! I love the collection eye shadow palette the most, the lasting powder is incredible

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they the best oh my god was and thank you for following my google plus your blog is litterally like my favourite!
      Xxxxx

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for some budget shadows so this is really helpful! I definitely want to try out the Maybelline colour tattoos XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to help but honestly they're all incredible
    Collars and Frills
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete