Friday 3 July 2015

Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter.

Okay so at 21 I am probably one of the Louise's older Sprinklearinos but nevertheless, I am indeed a subscriber to the very lovely lady and if you're no you should be. Louise is the most incredible lady who teaches girls of all ages how to be body confident and feel great about themselves and that's me included. So when I heard Louise was releasing a book I pre-ordered it straight away. (Amazon is heaven sent for that sort of thing.) Today the book arrived after a few emails telling me different days it came and I could not have been more excited. I'm only about 40 pages in so far but everyone needs to buy this book it is in a word, GLOURIOUS. First of all she talks about walking round a vintage shop which if you know me is like my dream pastime. Secondly, the whole layout of the book is just stunning from the colour schemes to the illustrations it's perfection. Lastly, the way the book is written is just like having a chat with an older sibling or a best friend. (Seriously am I the only person who wants to be Louise's friend.) But don't hesitate to get this book it's amazing if you're younger or older it's just great. 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
  Xxxxx

1 comment: