Monday 4 May 2015

Make up Monday:New favourite Mascara.

Look at me getting back on track its make up Monday ladies and gents. My posts will be a tiny bit here, there and everywhere for a few weeks as I'm coming up to the end of my university degree so I'm really busy. But here we go. A couple of months ago I got a sample of what has become my holy grail mascara in a magazine. At the time I hated it like,I really hated it.  I didn't think it did anything for me whatsoever. But I'm a firm believer in second chances so I tried again with it and now it's my favourite mascara ever in existence and believe me I have tried a lot of mascaras. What is this holy grail mascara I here you ask?
It's Benefits Roller Lash. I can not sing this products praises anymore. Okay it's a little on the pricey side coming in a £19.50 a time. However I got mine from Feel Unique because at the moment they're giving you £25 worth of credit for £15 on groupon. You're welcome. But it's still steep. Firstly the packaging for this is the most darling packaging I've ever seen. 
Look at the cuteness of this. This packaging really floats my boat. It's vintage, pink and the typography is adorable. Just cute cute cute. Secondly the brush is a plastic applicator it catches every lash perfectly. I've said before I have round blue eyes and my eyelashes aren't that short but the extension this mascara gives my lashes is incredible. It doesn't flake down my face throughout the day which is a problem I have a lot with mascara. It's meant for curling and it holds its curl all day. Goodbye eyelash curlers. I'm so glad I've given it a second chance because well I adore it. If the price is a little steep for you Seventeen do an amazing dupe of this mascara called doll'd up the packaging for that is just as cute and the product isn't as good but it's a pretty close second. It comes in a whole thirteen pounds cheaper as well so it's a bargain.
All I can say is give these a try. If probably try doll'd up first to see if you like it but they're both now my holy grail mascaras. 
         Lots of love 
        Collars and Frills
         Xxxxxxxx
 

2 comments:

  1. I really need to pick up the Roller Lash mascara!

    Kirsty | www.kirsty.ws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it's an absoulte angel of a mascara just get try it, it's perfect 💙

      Delete