Thursday 30 April 2015

Liebster Award Nomination


Thank you so much to Katelyn McPhee for tagging me in this your comment on my blog really made my day and being tagged in something like this is so humbling to me, your blog is incredible.


How long have you been blogging and how long to you plan to keep it going?

I've been blogging for just over a month now and I plan on keeping it going for as long as people want to read it I guess. 
  
What's your favourite TV show?

I'm not going to lie I'm a sucker for reality TV. My favourite TV show comes under this category and it's Made In Chelsea I watch it religiously. I also love New Girl and Modern Family too so those three are my favourite shows. 

Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? 
Chocolate all day everyday. Cadburys chocolate is my downfall. I do however love the smell of vanilla.

What's your guilty pleasure? 

My guilty pleasure's are either Honey Boo Boo I could watch it for hours I really just love it. Or cheesy 90s pop music like the Spice Girls, Steps and S club 7. 

What's your favourite comfort food? 

Chicken, mash and cheese sauce is my favourite meal when I'm feeling down. Or Chinese food I adore Chinese food. 

Do you prefer over the ear headphones or ear buds? 

I prefer ear buds I don't know why I just do. 

Are you a hummer or a singer when you're in the car?

SINGER! I'm a massive stagey. So any chance to sing I will sing very loudly as well. If Let it Go comes on in the car you're obviously going to belt it. Currently I'm singing my lungs out to Mcfly, Busted or the two combined as Mcbusted they're my favourite. 

Is your blog and blog theme the way you like it or do you want to change anything?

I'd love my own banner image and I'd love to keep to my blog pattern up but because I'm in my final year at uni and coming up to my final performance I've been a bit too busy. 

Do you have pets? If so what kinds and what are their names?
  
I do have pets, I have two dogs a boy and a girl called Alfie and Betty. 

What's your favourite season?

I love spring it's not to warm and it's not to cold it's pretty perfect. I also love the baby animals and the amount of pastel colours around it's just perfection. Only downside to it is my hayfever but I'll cope. 

Are you an early bird or a night owl? 

I'm definitely an early bird I go to sleep really early. However I can still be a grump some morning but most morning I'm fine. 

So now I've answered these my nomination goes to a Little Space for Elphie. Her blog is my favourite and she's very lovely too.
I want to know:
1 Do you want to continue blogging in your style or try something new?
2 What's your favourite colour and why?
3 What's your go to lush bath bomb?
4 Who is your favourite music artist?
5 Whats your favourite make up brand?
6 Favourite music and why?
7 Favourite well known blogger?
8 What's your favourite Disney film?
9 Whose your favourite celebrity and why? 
10 What's your favourite music to drive to?
11. If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be? 

 Lots of love
Collars and frills 
Xxxxxxx
 






No comments:

Post a Comment