Thursday 16 April 2015

How to cheer yourself up ๐Ÿ’š


My  feel good Friday this week is going to be about making yourself feel better. 
We all have up and down days but on my down days there's a few things I like to do to cheer myself up. 
Firstly I love a good bath. Preferably a lush bath. Is there anything nicer, I think not. I own a lot of lush bath products as visible in the photo below. 
My very favourite has to be the comforter. It smells incredible like blackcurrent and when's its in the water it feels like you're just having a huge bubbly hug there are no words for the beauty of a lush bath.

My second is I love to have a bit of a pamper that usually involves painting my nails. On down days for me the brighter the better I sometimes even co ordinate them with my clothes, that's really sad I know but hey it makes me feel better . 
This is a Tanya Burr polish in Be Bright Be Beautiful Be You . The skirt is Asos. 

Another thing that I do that really might seem a big superficial but it really makes me ridiculously happy is wearing my favourite clothes . For me there's something about wearing my favourite outfit that just makes me feel really happy. 
This outfit is my current favourite I got the shirt from depop and the skirt is new look old stock. I always get compliments on this outfit which is always lovely to brighten your day. The bright sunny colours also always remind me to keep my chin up. 

Retail therapy, this is really good for me not so good for my bank balance. I just love to shop it's my favourite thing to do. No matter what's its for I just love to shop a lot. 

Seeing my boyfriend/friends/family, sometimes all you need is a good natter. I'm lucky enough to have some of the best people in the world around me and I'm thankful for every single one of them. 

In my first post I mentioned I'm a drama student, so I love to be on stage. This is such a good way of cheering yourself up it never fails to make me smile. This one isn't for everyone but I also do panto and seeing the happiness bought to people watching the shows is incredible. 

Lastly as I admitted in an earlier post I'm a huge disney fan so I love to curl up on the sette watching Disney films with my lovely boyfriend. I also love musicals, chick flicks or Made in Chelsea. Yes I'm a huge Made in Chelsea fan I'll hold my hands up and say it ive never missed an episode but it never fails to cheer me up.


Okay go enjoy a good pamper and a chat. 
Lots of love 
Collars and frills 
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment