Monday 20 April 2015

Superdrug spending.

I'm Well it's that time of the week again, it's make up Monday. Well last week I went a bit crazy on the Superdrug website. They currently have 3 for 2 across all make up! This was not good for my bank balance its safe to say. I decided to do it online as I felt I could limit myself a bit more as usually in store im like a bull in a china shop. Well, this morning my order came. Perfect timing, I know. So I decided for today is show you what I've bought. 
Firstly I bought two Make up Revolution products. Suprise suprise. Last week I talked about my love of the blusher palettes this week it's the turn of the eyeshadows. 
The two palettes I bought were the Run Boy Run pallete which is the first photographed and I also bought the What You Waiting For Palette. I am madly in love with both palettes. I have round blue eyes so a lot of darker colours just don't suit me at all. So I love my light pinks, browns and beiges and neither of these palettes have let me down they do have darker tones. But as ive said before I'm a drama student so they can come in handy for me sometimes. They consist of 12 shimmer colours and 6 matte. Which for me is just perfect as I love shimmer colours a lot. What can I say I'm a glitter lover. These palettes are £6 each I would highly recommend them to anyone. Every piece of make up ive tried from this brand is perfection and the pricing makes it even better. 
Keeping with eyeshadow I bought an old faithful I love the Maybelline color tattoos 24 hour.  I love them on their own or as a base for other shadows as it gives them a lot more staying power I re purchased pink gold as its my go to. 
The last eyeshadow product I bought is sketching ive heard people talk about non stop so I thought I'd get in on the hype and that's the Rimmel Kate Moss eyeshadow pencils I bought the rose gold which is a very coppery colour and is just beautiful I love the texture of these and I can see a lot more of them joining my make up bag. 
Moving on I bought a new liquid eyeliner not really that exciting but I wear eyeliner every day so I needed a back up. 

Moving on I said last week I'm a blusher lover. I really love sleek blushers they are incredible so I just had to get one in three for two and I bought pixie pink usually I go for more muted blushes but I couldn't resist this blush. I think it's because I've always wanted to be Elle Woods so this pink really drew me in. 
Last but not least we will move onto lip products I bought three I bought a Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in Rose on the Rocks. I love the matte Rouge editions so we will see if I love these just as much. Also just look at the packaging how cute.
 Lastly I bought two Mua lip products they're just cheap and cheerful really . One is the tinted balm in French violet and the other is a lipstick in barely there the pigmentation in these is amazing for the price. 
All together all of this came to £31 which for how much I've got is pretty good. 
Let me know if you've tried any of these and what you think. 
Lots of love 
Collars and frills 
Xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. That blush looks gorgeous!! Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster award because I'm slightly obsessed with your blog :P http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca/2015/04/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the sweetest blush I use it everyday now. Thank you so much for nominating me your comment made my day whilst I've been at uni so thank you :) I love your blog too and I'll do this once I'm home and tag you in it xxx

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely follow you I'll do it now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete