Monday 13 April 2015

Sugar and spice is blush that's nice.



So today is the first day of collars and frills having a format. WHAT?! I'm actually organised for once in my life. I've made a post on my facebook page vowing that Monday will be make up,Wednesday will be wardrobe Wednesday and Friday feel good Friday I can already here you all going how longs that going to last Leanne but I'm going to try! Right well considering it's Monday here is make up Monday for you.
 Okay I love blush, I just do. I don't wear foundation, I have the bare minerals loose powder foundation for really bad skin days but most of the time I just don't bother. But when I need a pop of colour on my skin, I lean straight towards blushers and just recently my go to palette has been the sugar and spice palette by Makeup Revolution. 
It comes in this super sleek packaging with rose gold writing and quite frankly it looks amazing. This palette is really quite big so it wouldn't be good for travelling with, but for at home well it's perfect. I picked this one up from my local Superdrug about a month and a half ago. 

Now it's not secret that I'm skin tone vampire, I mean it im ridiculously pale. But these colours are all perfect for my skin tone.  
 
The palette consists of two highlights and  for blushes, however the darker one could be used as bronzer as they're a really subtle brown perfect for us paleys. The colours are beautifully pigmented there's no shimmer blushes in the palette but that's okay I do love a shimmer blush but I'll let the palette off because are you ready for the best bit about it. I don't think you're quite prepared for this. This palette comes in at £6. Yes you read right £6. At that price you seriously can not go wrong everything about it is fantastic. Well done to you Makeup Revolution.

           Lots of love 
           Collars and Frills 
            Xxxxxx 



No comments:

Post a Comment