Sunday 15 March 2015

Nailing springtime nails.

I have two favourite seasons they're spring and autumn. The weather is not too hot or not too cold it's just right. Alright Goldilocks I hear you cry. Although spring doesn't really agree with me sometimes as I suffer with hayfever. It's so annoying I love flowers but they really hate me. Anyway if there's one thing I love about spring it's the colours. It's like one big pastel perfect dream. So imagine my joy when I spotted these yesterday. 
The new Rita Ora spring collection nail varnishes. How precious are these colours. The yellow is the first that caught my eye it's such a springy yellow it looks like the middle of a daisy. Then imagine my absolute glee when I found that Rimmel was on buy one get one half price which meant I got these four for £9 or there abouts. Just recently ive been painting my nails constantly so I'm always adding to my nail varnish collection. A very good friend of mine whose blog is a little space for Elphie told me about another amazing nail varnish brand which is believe it or not Primark. When I first heard about these I was a bit sceptical but goodness gracious they are good and most the time they are on offer for 80p absolute bargain if you ask me. Right I'm off to paint my nails. 
Lots of love collars and frills 
          Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment