Saturday 14 March 2015

My disney obsession.


I'm Leanne and I'm a disneyaholic. Just going to pause for the hi Leanne. Growing up I always loved disney films and wanted to be a disney princess especially Belle, in fairness I still do! For my 18th I was lucky enough to be able to hire the most perfect belle dress. 
So imagine my absolute joy when I found out that Primark had gone as disney crazy as me and started to realise disney products at crazy cheap prices. 
I've picked up about ten of them they are beyond cute with my favourite being this one. 
This is baseball tee style as you can see from the above photo, it's white and baby pink adorable. 
They also have stupidly cute socks at the moment  which are monster inc I love them a whole lot too. Which I bought for £2.50 for two pairs bit expensive but I have a disney and spending problem okay. 
Yes this is me and my lovely friend Phebe as Elsa and Anna and yes I do own an Anna dress I'm not even ashamed. 
When I was 7 did I imagine I would still be wearing disney clothes and wanting to be a disney princess as a career path, no. But seriously where do I sign up for birds to wake me up and help me get dressed,have amazing hair 24/7 and the get the cutest dresses all the time. If you know please tell me! 
     Lots of love 

          Collars and frills
           Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment