Sunday 15 March 2015

Quirky Clutches.


Just recently I have been in bag heaven, and when I say bag heaven I mean it. New look have been making what can only described as the cutest clutch bags ever. Quirky clutches and bags are such a statement piece. They just add an element of fun to any outfit, I have bought so many from there recently some of these are: 
How magical is this, it's a unicorn bag. A UNICORN CLUTCH BAG! It's pink and sparkly and did I mention it's a unicorn. This bag adds that special sparkle to any outfit. The beauty of novelty clutches are that they are so quirky they're also an amazing talking point. 

This ones for all you foodies. It's a doughnut, I love this bag a lot. Again it's a clutch bag, the problem with these food shaped bags is sometimes they make me extremely hungry but that's okay they're worth it. 

Next have upped there bag game massively. This is a drumstick bag. Yes you read that right A DRUMSTICK BAG. This one was a little bit more pricey than the new look ones it was £32 but it's a statement piece and I couldn't leave it once I'd seen it. Drumsticks are my favourite lollies so I needed it. 


Lastly was this little cutie, this was from an ebayer seller and I just feel in love with it, this came in a few different colours but for me it had to be pink all the way. 

These bags aren't the most spacious but are definitely the sweetest. 

 Lots of love collars and frills 
                 xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment