Friday 13 March 2015

Food for Fashion?


I love anything cute, quirky or foody. I'm a great lover of food so much so that its started to slip into my clothes. I'm seeing my wardrobe get more and more full of clothes and accessories with food on them. 
The first being this my doughnut dress oh how I love you doughnut dress.This dress is from the brand nishe on Asos and was originally £75, I got it on sale though for £32 I just love it an awful lot all the doughnuts are hand stitched and it has the cutest netting underneath. I can't say anything more than I love it. Thank you to my buddy Craig for this action shot of me. 
Next is another Asos sale bargain its this this cherry bakewell shirt. This was down to  £19  in the sale again. 
This shirt is cropped which usually I wouldn't go for as im quite tall. But I'm a lover of high waisted jeans and pinafore dresses so it's all good and it goes underneath both perfectly. Which makes for a very happy Leanne because let's face it I couldn't leave this beauty. 

Last but certainly not least are my clutches yes I know I've already made a post about them, but I just love  them so much I'll include them in this. 
This little cutie was a Christmas present he's a gingerbread man and I love him a lot, I don't think he was in my last post so technically no repeats amazing. 
The only downside to my love of food clothes it makes me extremely hungry and my friends have also complained im making them hungry too oops! 
            Lots of love 
            Collars and frills 
                 Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment