Friday 13 March 2015

My favourite shop:Handmade by HollyCrow

So about 3 years ago I discovered a little gem of a clothes brand. Handmade by HollyCrow or in other words the most perfect clothes in history. As the name describes all the clothes are handmade and each piece is individual and beautiful. Over the past 3 years ive bought a lot from Holly who to make the brand even better is one of the nicest people I've  ever met. So I thought I'd  share a few of my very favourite pieces I've bought: 
This coat, can we just take a second to appreciate this beauty! I literally can not put into words my love for this coat and now it's getting a bit warmer I'm going to get so much wear out of it. It is the perfect spring/summer coat it's light weight and looks so cute with a collared dress underneath or thrown over jeans. Oh and it was on sale even better.
 
The next one is something I'd seen on HollyCrow's facebook page and I was  instantly drawn to it like a moth to a flame, I was like it needs to be mine and look it is mine. I've had this for about 18 months but that's the beauty of these pieces they're handmade so they're timeless. This cutie has a matching headband so it looks even cuter together. 
 
Oh this dress, this dress is one of those things that you are just instantly drawn too again (I'm not going to lie I'm instantly drawn to a lot of things).I saw this on facebook and again,I really needed it in my life. It's the perfect spring dress due to the colours. The bird print is just adorable and can we just talk about the scalloped collar. How cute is the collar I could talk about this dress forever but I'll move on now. 


The last piece I'm going to talk about is more autumnal, but I wear it all the time anyway. It's this adorable dress. It's beyond cute. The thing that drew me to this dress is the heart shaped pocket it's not something you see a lot on dresses. This piece is so unique and pretty I wear it with my big topshop bow headband. I realise this probably makes me look like an overgrown five year old, but hey that's one of my looks. The cream fabric with the floral print of this dress looks so dainty, sweet and just darling. 

So I guess we can tell I love this clothes brand a lot. Holly deserves so much credit for her designs and her work, she also does your own designs if you ask. So much work goes into each item and they're worth every penny. She has Facebook, Twitter and Instagram so go and check them out. If I had to wear one clothing brand for the rest of my life it would probably be this one! 

Lots of love Collars and Frills 
             xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment