Monday 13 April 2015

My Wardrobe staples.

I'm  a great lover of clothes. But my staples are probably very different to other people's as I like to dress well differently or as I sometimes call say like an over grown five year old. 

My first staple are primarks super cosy tights. They're literally heaven sent. 99.9% of the time I'll be wearing dresses or skirts. Come rain or shine so in winter spring and autumn and sometimes summer where I live they are a must have . The best way to describe them is literally putting your feet into a toaster. They're £3.50 a pair but I must have about 10 pairs. Seriously just get some now. 

Number two: I own about 20 hair bows or bow ties of different prints and patterns. I prefer the ones that have a big clip on the back as I can either choose to clip them in my hair or most of the time I wear them as a bow tie. Yes bow ties are cool. My favourite is from Asos it's an pink cat bow tie downside no hair clip.'c upside it's extremely cute. 


You've probably all seen my quirky clutch post by now, they are now a serious staple for me  and really unless I'm going to uni  I don't feel complete without one. If I could take them to uni I would but they're just not big enough for all my uni stuff. 


Mary Jane shoes, they are just perfection. They are beyond adorable to look at I mean come on there's nothing sweeter than Mary Janes paired with my next staple. 

Frilly socks, I'm a frilly sock obsessive. I'm sure ive said before that I can't leave Primark without a new pair it's true. They're just so cute. I love to have them sticking out of my chelsea boots for a girly sweet look. 


Dresses with collars, the whole reason behind the blog name rolls down to this last and most important staple. The majority of wardrobe is collared dresses my love for them is ridiculous and to be honest it always will be. I'll probably be wearing them when I'm 80. 

Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
   Xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment