Monday 11 May 2015

Shoes shoes shoes.

A fashion post on a Monday. What Leanne are you mad? No I just aren't sticking to my rota until next week. Sorry it's just this post couldn't wait!  Okay so I'm slightly obsessed with shoes. It's no secret I really just love shoes and I've been really naughty with buying shoes the past few weeks. Oops? It's not an oops is it? Is it my debit card probably thinks so! 

Okay let's get to it then shall we? The first pair where not a want but a need. (Slightly restricting the urge to sing high school musical.) I saw these in Topshop they are just the single most beautiful things I've ever seen and they were in the sale. How could I not buy them? 
Just look at them, they're just my favourite things. They were down to £20 absolute bargain. I fell in love the colour of them they said they were nude but I feel like they're like blush pink colour they're extremely vintage looking and perfect paired with a tea dress. Cute cute cute. 

Second pair, these probably won't be too everyone's taste but they are most definitely to mine. They were from the Asos sale so again they were a complete bargain. I paid £21 for them. Now I'm much more of a flats girl mostly for when I'm at university or driving. So these flats were just needed. 
Yes they are suit styled lowfers. What can I say I love the cute quirky design of them. They're super comfortable and due to being monochrome match pretty much my whole wardrobe. They were a win win purchase really. They were really just too cute to leave which is a bad excuse I know. They were to replace some rose gold loafers I bought also of Asos that on the website looked perfect in person were just not my cup of tea at all however if I'd have seen these first I've of got these for sure.
 
Lastly are a pair I bought a while ago but they seem to be everywhere now and that's these from new look. 
I just love these shoes. I'm a huge Mary Jane girl but these just really stood out time the second I saw them online. I adore the lace up detail and the fleeks of gold on them. Usually I'm not a huge fan of gold but the gold on these is just the right amount it's not too in your face. I also love that they have a zip up the back because they're really easy to slip on and off. I always get compliments on these shoes most people call them my pixie shoes which I love because you know I'm a sucker for a fairytale. 

 

Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
   Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the nude/blush Topshop shoes. Absolute bargain at £20. I couldn't have walked past them either!!! Sammie x http://www.feastingisfun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm such a 60s style girl at heart so these just screamed to me and I had to buy them :) xxx

      Delete