Wednesday 20 May 2015

O.O.T.D swinging sixties

Keeping the sixties alive is one of my strong beliefs I love all things sixties. But mostly the clothes last weekend I went to my local vintage fair and its safe to say I went a bit crazy. I picked up a few adorable clothing items along with a few other bits and pieces. So today I thought I'd do an outfit of the day with a couple of items I bought. 
I picked up this gorgeous sixties dress for £20 and the shirt underneath for £7. I love bright vivid colours so they both stood out to me instantly. The price they were I couldn't leave them. 
This is an up close shot of the details on the shirt and dress. How cute are they?! 

Lastly is my favourite shoes I own. I saw these at a vintage stall in Camden in London for £15 and I just could not leave them I've had them for about 3 years now and they're still as adorable as ever if slightly battered but that just adds to their charm. 
Let me know your favourite clothes era. 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment