Saturday 6 June 2015

Stila palette

I needed to blog about this desprately I couldn't wait until Monday. So yesterday I went into my local T K Maxx usually I kinda if and ahh about going in there but I was shopping with my  lovely friend becca and I came across what can only be described as the make up bargain of the year. I found a Stila In the Garden

pallete. This isn't even the best bit the best bit is it was £9.99 I was in shock and I was just like mine. I seriously resembled the seagulls from Finding Nemo. They had so much Stila and Elizabeth Arden stuff for as little as £3. My iffing and ahhing will stop now. Me and T K Maxx we can be friends now.  
The packaging is just adorable only downside its magnet which worrys me slightly for transportation and the product is so pigmented and such wearable shades. The only one I'm slightly weary of is the blue I have blue eyes so I try and avoid blue but I may use it as an eyeliner.
Please let me know if you've ever got any bargains from T K Maxx. 
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This palette looks amazing I have the Stila in the light palette and love it


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it's perfection! It's my first Stila purchase but it will not be my last if it's all this good xxx

      Delete