Wednesday 10 June 2015

Shoes again.

Today has been a good shopping day in the world of Collars and Frills. As I sit here in my new Rugrats Pjs thank you Primark. I thought I'd tell you about my new shoes. 

So both pairs are from Primark and for the two came in at £18 bargain right?! I thought today wasn't going to be the best day due to the fact a pair of shoes I've been obsessing over on asos for a very long time went out of stock the day I was going to buy them. Is that the worst feeling in the world. But all was not lost when I went into my local Primark I spotted these two beauties and new they had to join my shoe collection. 

The first pair are like a twist on a Leanne classic. It's very rare I'm not wearing Mary Janes they're my ultimate shoe. I just love the style and comfort they bring so these caught my eye straight away. 
How adorable are these they have cute little cut out bits so they will look beyond sweet with frilly socks. But can we just stop and talk about the heel. The heel ladies and gentleman its GOLD. Now usually I'm more of a rose gold girl but this detailing just looks so classy on these. Best bit they came in at just £12 I'll wear them constantly as well. I also love that they're suede effect because is it just me that constantly scuffs patent shoes. 
My other pair are a sky blue loafer. Truth be told I've been on the lookout for a pair of coloured loafers to go with a cream summer dress I bought at the weekend. Then I saw these. For the bargain price of £6. They're almost like a demin blue but I can see them being a wardrobe staple this summer. 

All in all its been a pretty successful shopping trip for me at collars and frills have you picked anything lovely from Primark recently? Let me know in the comments. 
Lots of Love 
Collars and Frills 
    Xxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment