Friday 12 June 2015

Feel Good Friday- Lush Frozen Bath Bomb

It's feel good Friday, exciting. Today I'm going to talk about one of my favourite companies and a company I am lucky enough to work for. Lush! I've worked there for 4 years and I love it. So imagine my excitement when I heard about the Oxford Street store. One product I new I needed straight away was the Frozen Bath Bomb. Now I don't keep it secret I'm a huge HUGE Disney fan. Frozen is one of my favourite films too. I'm a wicked fan so if you get the link why I love it we can be friends forever. Anyway so I knew I needed this bomb, so when I got the opportunity I jumped on. 
It did not disappoint. So it's a beautiful pale blue with a deeper blue ring around the middle and covered in silver lustre. It's just so pretty! The smell is incredible it's grapefruit and neroli so it's lovely and uplifting. It shares its scent with Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner. If you're not massive on glitter I'm going to say this may not be for you. You come out shimmering like Elsa. So what does this beauty look like in the bath?
There are just no words it's magical. I popped this in the bath popped on my Frozen playlist it's safe to say this bath bomb is a Fixer Upper. Unfortunately it is limited to oxford street but if you can get it do! 
What's your favourite Lush product I love Snow Fairy and the Comforter! Let me know down below :)
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 💙




1 comment:

  1. I dont use any lush product but i'll love to try amma check them out


    www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete