Monday 14 September 2015

Berry lips Bandwagon.

I've been gone for a little bit I've been preparing for uni and so on, so I'm so sorry guys. But whilst I've been gone I've jumped on a very big bandwagon it's the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107. This is a very dark berry shade it's a red based berry shade though, now we all know that I'm a pasty pants so I've always shyed away from bold lips because it's something I didn't think would suit me. But as I stood in Superdrug staring intensely as this berry shade lipstick something came over me and just said buy it Leanne buy it now! So whatever that was I caved in and brought it but I was so glad I did, the first time I saw the colour was so queen Zoella on her it looked simply stunning. At £5.49 it wasn't an overly expensive gamble. As I've said before on my blog I adore the Kate Moss lipstick in 38 the formulation of them sits so well and they're extremely pigmented. However 107 is a matte shade but doesn't feel at all dry on the lips which is always a big worry for me as I have super dry lips. With being. Matte shade it's also super long wearing as it wears it gets more purpley when it's at its reddest it's my Snow White shade I adore it and it's defaintly going to be my autumn go to lipstick.
I promise I'll be back on my blog plan starting today pinky promise. Let me know of any lipsticks you think I should try.
Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment