Monday 28 September 2015

Skinnydip Simpsons Shake.

So if there's one thing I really love its novelty bags, they just give that pop of fun to every outfit. They're also a brilliant conversation starter. One of the best brands for these bags and probably my favourite is Skinnydip I really adore this brand, I've got quite a few of their bags and phonecases my current phone case being a chubby unicorn one I mean who doesn't love chubby unicorns? So imagine my absolute joy when I realised they were pairing up with my favourite cartoon The Simpsons. 
I couldn't not pick something up from the line (I could of gotten all of it.) I bought the Krusty Shake bag because who doesn't want a pink sparkly bag shaped like a cup. The bag itself is really quite spacious and only cost me £24 ( thank you 25% off student discount) it's such a cute, quirky and statement piece I can't wait to style it with my outfits. It has a gorgeous gold cross body strap and the cutest straw feature. I'm beyond excited to use this little beauty.  Skinnydip always do amazing quality products and are defiantly the go to brand for any novelty bag lovers. They're super quick with their postage all in all I love this brand and I love this bag.
 Lots of love 
Collars and Frills 
Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment